Florals by the beach

As soon as the Balesin reservation team confirmed our trip, me and my bestfriend immediately went to the Manila sundace bazzaar at Metro tent ortigas last december, and we can't made up our mind which to buy and wear for the trip.

Honestly, I brought a lot of swimsuits with me during the trip and I couldn't made up my mind which to wear.

But after an hour of choosing, I came up to this look. 

A white semi crochet halter top swimsuit from hapeejonee mixed with this so pretty pompom shorts I bought from shorcutsapparel.

I love how the swimsuit fits my body, it's so comfy and easy to wear. I also love my pompom shorts, saw it from the bazaar and bought it right away. I just couldn't get enough of its design!

 

Follow Hapeejonee on instagram for awesome swimsuits, they also have there FB page Facebook.com/hapeejonee and visit there branches at BF, Paranaque, LILAC, Marikina and QC, Maginhawa (EMPIRE, SOON!).

For Shortcutsapparel follow them on instagram, they have pocket t-shirts (first and original), rompers and shorts. 
Swimsuit: Semi crochet swimsuit by Hapeejonee
Shorts: floral pompom short, Shortcutsapparel
Eyewear: Lindsay by sunniesstudios.com

Comments

Popular Posts