Bella Alba Bed & Breakfast

Hi guys! It's been a month since I last posted a blog. I was so busy taking care of our family business though. But since blogging places and style post is my passion, I am organizing my schedules so that I could write up my blog. Another thing that happened was that, my laptop got broken and all my edited write ups is there plus my new blog draft. So I guess, I have to start writing and editing again. Okay enough of the talk. Hahaha

 
So my first ever blog post for this year, 2017 is an event place. Last year, (oops sorry late blog post here) I was invited to an event "Forever in A Day Bridal Exhibit & Grand Food Tasting". Also, an official opening of BELLA ALBA Bed and Breakfast (event venue)by my good friend Sir Wen Gonzales together with 88powerhouseevent. This is the third event held in Bella Alba, first was the wedding of the owners' daughter, the second one was a from some client and of course the opening of Bella Alba to the public as a bed and breakfast that accommodates as a venue for an event.


   
  
Bella Alba Bed and Breakfast is a cozy  and relaxing event place situated in the boundary of Silang Cavite and Tagaytay City,  which is known for many event venues and Bella Alba is an addition to some of the event places that can be found in Tagaytay.
 
It's a private residence that opened its doors to guests who seek to experience home away from home. A guest house with a large garden where event can be held. The event place is good for wedding venue (powered by 88powerhouse event management ,they will gave a complete set of suppliers for your wedding needs and mind you they will give the best in town) , debut, birthday celebrations, christening, family and barkada gatherings and even a simple staycation away from the hustle and bustle of Manila.
 
 
A modern house stands at the center of a 3,200 sqm meadow.The place has 10 rooms, 4 rooms in the main building and 6 rooms in cottages. They also have a tree house. You can also have a fireworks at their rooftop or just have a party up there. Room ranges from 3500 per night with free breakfast. The event place is half the price of others destination in Tagaytay so I must say that they are budget friendly for bride and groom.

 
There will have a soon to rise chapel near the area for a Catholic wedding and the place itself even have a hall for a Christian wedding. 

 
The event started at 4:30 in the afternoon, as Bella Alba opened their door as an event venue. The event "Forever in A Day Bridal Exhibit & Grand Food Tasting" was an amazing experience.
 
 
They gathered the best suppliers in weddings and debut. Here are the list of the suppliers that was there and if you're interested in contacting 88powerhouse event kindly visit their website for inquiries: Wen Gonzales photography, Laguna Lovedub, TJ's cakeshop and cateringMarvin Barbarona videographyTent king, Kimmy bakes, RDS light and sound, Ftg Photo studio, Classy bride, GQ mobile barD Makeup room. Don't forget to like Bella Alba Bed and Breakfast.
  
  
   

 
 
 
 
 
  

It was like there's a real wedding, thanks to 88powerhouse event they really nailed it when it comes in event management and planning.

 

(c)Wen Gonzales Photography

Thanks Bella Alba for a wonderful day spent at your place. I really enjoyed the beauty of the place, the serenity and the cool breeze. I'll be back soon.


Comments

Popular Posts